Sunday was a very special day for our family. We had a Dedication Service for Ethan at our church. Tim and I take this very seriously. We desire to be the best parents we can be to our 2 boys and we know need God's help. We know we need to seek God daily in order to give them the patience, love, kindness, and support that they deserve. We want to teach them about Jesus and about how abundant His love is for Riley and Ethan. We pray that we will be a light for Jesus and that they will see us trusting, obeying, and honoring God!

Dr. Murray did an amazing job leading the service. He always takes his time and makes the moment very special!

Ethan's outfit was special because it was the same outfit that Riley wore when he was dedicated 2 years ago.


What do you think.... do you think they look alike?

Dr. Murray did an amazing job leading the service. He always takes his time and makes the moment very special!

Ethan's outfit was special because it was the same outfit that Riley wore when he was dedicated 2 years ago.

What do you think.... do you think they look alike?




5 comments:
I think Riley looks like you and Ethan looks like Tim. What about you? What do other people say? Sorry I missed your call the other day, hopefully I will talk to you soon!
I thought the service was very special. Congratulations to your whole family. I think Riley looks more like you and Ethan looks a little more like Tim, but somehow the two boys look alike, too.
I'm so sorry I did not get to see the dedication...looks like it went very well! You and Tim are wonderful parents to Riley and Ethan. I see both of you in both of them, so they are each a nice mix in their own different ways. :)
I don't think they look alike. I think Ethan is starting to look more and more like his Daddy!
The pictures are really great! Ethan was so sweet when he was sleeping against you at first. He was a little angel! I don't think they look alike at all based on these pictures!
Post a Comment