I have been taking Riley to Story Time every Tuesday for about 7 months now at the Public Library. I enjoy going because its free entertainment and its a great for Riley to be around other children.
Now that Riley is getting older, he is able to interact with the story and follow directions. This past Tuesday, it was sweet to see Riley holding hands with a little girl. They tried to play a game but it didn't work to well with 2 year olds.

Notice how all the children have green on? I completely forgot to dress Riley and Ethan in green for St. Patrick's Day.






6 comments:
Looks like fun!
Wait until you see him holding hands with his first real girlfriend. That will really get you.
Cutie patootie! I've forgotten the green thing before too...sometimes we don't even have green hanging in our closet! :)
I really need to get my girls to story time sometime soon. I'm thinking about trying the one at Barnes and Noble. Have you been to that one? He looks like he's having a ball!
Yes, I've been to the one at Barnes & Noble. Last time we went it was on Tuesdays at 10:00. It was ok. Its at the same day as the one at the library so its a lot more convenient for us.
I'm not even kidding, I think my sister takes her kids to that every week!! She'd be the one with 3 toddlers: Candace, Ben, and John.
Post a Comment