
Today is the first day of Spring and it was a beautiful day! My favorite season is Summer and Spring is my runner up. Here's my top 10 things I love about Spring or love to do in Spring:
1. Wearing sandals again
2. Running outside
3. Sitting on the front porch with my family
4. Easter Sunday, Easter Egg Hunts, and the Easter Bunny
5. Watching everything turn green again!
6. Kite flying
7. Playing outside with my children
8. Driving with the sunroof open
9. Listening to the birds chirp in the morning
10. Hiking
Our 1st day of Spring began by Riley and I playing outside with his cars. I love being outside and I'm so glad its finally warm enough to play outside!
Then, this afternoon we met some friends at Rita's. They were giving away free Italian Ices in honor of the first day of Spring! I am all about getting something for FREE, so I knew we had to go and I hadn't been to the new on in town.

I got Riley Cotton Candy and I got Cookies and Cream. Yummy!!

I hope you had a wonderful 1st day of Spring!!





3 comments:
Look at your fancy signature..... whoo hoo. Cute pictures.
love this! and dan and i are both impressed with how good your blog looks. we think blogspot is very complicated to personalize!! check out my comment to the below post.
I agree...your blog's looking amazing! I have wanted to try that signature thingy...I might have to get you to help me! :) Love the top ten list!
Post a Comment