Saturday morning started off with a trip to the hair salon. Before Saturday, I hadn't had my hair cut or trimmed since August of last year- 7 months!! I'm the type that doesn't enjoy spending hours in the salon and its hard to find the time to go with 2 small children. I went to a new woman in Jonesborough. I hadn't ever met her and didn't know anything about her. Obviously, I'm not too picky. She ended up being a sweet girl and I liked the way she cut and colored it.
When I got back, my mom and stepdad came for a quick visit from Hendersonville. It was a beautiful day so we decided to go to Bays Mountain Park. We all loved being outside and seeing all the animals.
We saw deer,

wolves,

birds, and a bobcat.

When I got back, my mom and stepdad came for a quick visit from Hendersonville. It was a beautiful day so we decided to go to Bays Mountain Park. We all loved being outside and seeing all the animals.
We saw deer,

wolves,

birds, and a bobcat.

If you haven't ever been to Bays Mountain Park in Kingsport, I highly recommend it. It is so beautiful there! On Saturday, they reopened their new planetarium.








No comments:
Post a Comment