I am really proud of you for keeping your blog up for so long. I know it is hard sometimes with all you have to do. I enjoy reading about the little things in your life and seeing pictures of our boys.
Buying something from amazon? Would you be willing to go there via this site?
When you do this, I make a small percentage of what you're spending anyway. Thanks a lot!!!
I am the wife of Tim and the mother of 2 precious boys, Riley and Ethan. I am a stay at home mom and I absolutely love spending my days with my boys! I live daily for the simple things God provides.
3 comments:
What a sweet sweet picture! You can just look into "Efan's" eyes and tell he's got a good soul...what a blessing!
What a cutie! I love how he plays with his little toes. He's precious.
I am really proud of you for keeping your blog up for so long. I know it is hard sometimes with all you have to do. I enjoy reading about the little things in your life and seeing pictures of our boys.
Post a Comment