
On Sunday, Ethan turned 6 months old. The time goes by way too quickly! He's such a sweet little boy! He's very laid back and he's almost always smiling.loves watching his brother
loves laughing at his brother
is rolling over from his tummy to back
is working on sitting up

Ethan got lots of love from his family!!
Ethan and Austin
I think they could pass for brothers!

Love from Aunt Julie

Playing outside


Ethan's first time in a swing


On Thursday, everyone came over to my Mimi and Poppy's house. The kids colored eggs and had an Easter Egg Hunt.


On Saturday, we went to Big Daddy and Dee Dee's. The kids ate breakfast and had an indoor Easter Egg Hunt!

Saturday afternoon we drove to Pigeon Forge to meet Tim. We all were very excited to see him!! Tim's family was camping there. On Easter morning, we ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel , visited with his family at the campground, and drove home. It was great to be back home! I missed sleeping in my bed with my hubby and its been so nice to get back into a routine with the kids!!





3 comments:
Cute!! I love your posts with lots of photos!
I'm glad you all had a great week! We missed you all! Who is that foxy mama in that first picture?!?!
You look so pretty! Glad you are back.
Post a Comment