
There are days when the highlight of my day is checking the mail. I love checking the mail because most of the time there are free samples or coupons in the mailbox. I started this addiction shortly after Riley was born. So, what have I gotten in the mail???
*Diapers
*Shampoo
*Tooth Paste
*Laundry detergent
*Razors
*Food
*Formula
*Bottles
*Books
*Shampoo
*Tooth Paste
*Laundry detergent
*Razors
*Food
*Formula
*Bottles
*Books
The main sites that I get my information are from Money Saving Mom & Freebies4Mom. It typically takes a few weeks to get the free sample after registering for it. I never know what will be in my mailbox and that's where I find joy in opening the mailbox. However, I find it very frustrating that my mail does not come at the same time everyday. I'm not sure what is going on there.
I also really enjoy using coupons. I like finding coupons that will get me free or almost free things. Hunting and using coupons like a pro can be time consuming. I am not a pro. I go for the easy ones and I find most of my good deals on the websites listed above. I don't get the Sunday paper but I get most of my coupons from family, the mail, and mainly printable coupons from the Internet. I usually save about $15 at each shopping trip using coupons. I had good intentions on listing a few of the good deals that I've gotten lately but they aren't available anymore. Here are 2 deals.
Yoplait Kids yogurt--$2.27
Use $1.50/1 printable$0.77 after coupon
A great coupon to print to Save $5 off any $25 purchase at Babies 'R Us that expires on May 2. You can also use this coupon online.




No comments:
Post a Comment