
Every December my family rents a cabin in Gatlinburg. We always go the first weekend in December because that's when they have the parade. I've been going since I was about 8 years old. Some years it has been extremely cold for the parade- so cold that your toes are numb.
Tim and I decided to stay at the cabin instead of going to the parade. We knew that it would be too cold for Ethan and we like getting Riley in bed early. We also enjoy watching the Ghost Whisper on Friday nights and didn't want to miss it.
Everyone else braved the cold and enjoyed the parade.
Every year we work on a puzzle. The first one was finished in 2 days. The other puzzle was a bit more challenging and we didn't get it worked.
I celebrated my 29th Birthday. I don't want to think about turning the big 3-0 next year.
It was a great weekend! I enjoyed spending time with my mom and sister and Riley loved playing with his cousins, Chase and Austin!








1 comment:
I have added your blog onto my favorites list. The pictures of Riley and Ethan and Santa are really cute. The pictures of Gatlinburg are nice too.
Post a Comment