Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Freebies

As I drink my Dunkin' Donuts coffee, I thought I would post some free samples. I love getting free samples in the mail! I have probably gotten over 70 free samples in the mail in the past 6 months. They come in handy when you travel and they usually come with coupons- which I also love!! I set up a another email address with yahoo so that I don't get junk email. Click the light gray words to get the link to open up.

Sign up to become an Arby's Extra Member and you'll receive a coupon in your inbox within 24 hours for a free medium mint chocolate swirl shake.

Get a free sample of Glad Forceflex trash bag.

Get a free sample of GoodNites by Huggies. You can select boys or girls, two different sizes.

Pampers Potty Training Kit - includes Easy Ups sample, coupons, chart & stickers

No comments: