Monday, December 28, 2009

Charlie Brown ICE

While we were visiting my family, I went to Opryland's Charlie Brown Ice with my mom, sister, her 2 children, and my boys. This year's theme was "A Charlie Brown Christmas." To say it was cold would be an understatement. It was only 16 degrees and we were all freezing.



They give you really cool blue coats when you come in.


Ethan was all bundled up.



Austin decided he need a closer look and he climbed onto the ice sculpture. Riley was ready to follow right behind him. Someone who worked there quickly told him to get down.






At one point, Ethan was done!



The kids enjoyed going down the slide.



The Nativity scene.



It was a lot of fun and a lot of work with 4 kids. I think we decided that we would all enjoy it more if we went without the kids or wait to the kids get a little older. I think the best part of the trip was being together in the car. The kids had a good time telling jokes and laughing!


2 comments:

Michele said...

Oh, I bet P & C would love that. I would like to see it too. I've never heard of it. Is it something that is there every year or is it a one time thing?

Mom said...

You picked out good pictures. Mary Nunaley is going to show me Monday how to download our musical slideshow creation to some site for others to view. I'll let you know when I have a link up. I created a Christmas Slide show and it is pretty neat too.