Tonight we had Riley's Christmas Program at church. He has been practing for weeks and I have been anticipating this since he was born. Every time children would sing on Sunday morning, I would think about the day that Riley would be up there singing. Tonight was finally the night and Tim and I were so proud of him!
Here's a video of him singing.
Here are some family pictures we took after the program.
Buying something from amazon? Would you be willing to go there via this site?
When you do this, I make a small percentage of what you're spending anyway. Thanks a lot!!!
I am the wife of Tim and the mother of 2 precious boys, Riley and Ethan. I am a stay at home mom and I absolutely love spending my days with my boys! I live daily for the simple things God provides.
1 comment:
I love the picture of all four of you! I really enjoyed seeing all of the little guys sing too!
Post a Comment