We have been cooped up inside the house for weeks now. It has been so cold this month and we've had snow on the ground for 11 days straight. So yesterday I bundled the kids up and we went for a walk. Riley and Ethan loved being outside.
Ethan has decided he's a "big boy" and he wanted to push his car himself.
Then we went to the backyard to play. This was the first time Ethan has played or touched the snow.
Then he decided he wanted to try to climb up the slide.
He did a lot of crawling in the snow.
Riley and I also made snow angels.
The snow has been pretty but its finally starting to melt. I have a feeling we may be in store for a very cold winter.












1 comment:
They look like they had so much fun! What perfect snow angels you made.
Post a Comment