I am finally getting around to posting our Christmas. It was an amazing week and I am so glad we were able to spend it with our families. Riley and Ethan are at such a fun age right now for celebrating Christmas.
Our Christmas started with having Christmas with our family- Papa Don and Mrs. Carol.
On Friday morning, Santa came to visit.
Santa left a note for the boys.
Riley really wanted the "REAL" bat cave.
Ethan got a Toy Story Landfill that he loves playing with.
On Friday night we went to Tim's parents house to celebrate Christmas with our family. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures. :( It was a great night and we loved spending time with our family. Riley and Ethan spent the night with Meme and Papaw.
In the morning we picked the boys up and headed to Hendersonville. I loved getting to meet my new little niece, Gracie!! She is 6 months old now and she's so sweet!!
Then Christmas morning we headed to Big Daddy and Dee's house.
We had a great week visiting with my family and it was a great Christmas!




No comments:
Post a Comment