Saturday, December 17, 2011

Our First Gingerbread House

Today we made our very first gingerbread house. I will have to say that it was a lot of work but we enjoyed making it together.


It was hard to keep them from eating all the candy but somehow they managed to get a lot of candy on the house.




I think they made a great house! It is complete with the abominable snowman, Santa, and rudolf.



2 comments:

Mom said...

Great gingerbread house. They did a good job.Looks like it was fun to make. It is so fun to make Christmas memories. I am looking forward to you coming home for Christmas. I like your candy background on your blog. You are very creative.

Papa Don said...

The gingerbread house is so cute. Those two boys may make some good cooks for you one of these days. while you are picking up toys, they can fix your meal. They are both so special and such good boys. We loved sharing Christmas with the whole family and watching the excitement in their eyes.