Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bathroom Remodel

Tim and I moved into our house a year and a half ago. The house has been perfect for our family but we knew when we bought the house that there were a few things we wanted to change to the house. One of those rooms being our bathroom. Around Easter, Tim began completly remodeling the bathroom. It took him a few weeks but its finally just about done. We still need to decorate it but its a huge impovement! Tim did a fantastic job on our bathroom and I finally enjoy being in there. So here are some before and after pictures.

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

So needless to say, I'm happy with the way it turned out. I'm am so thankful Tim is so handy!

2 comments:

Staci said...

All I can say is "Wow!!!" Tim did a really great job on the tile. I can't wait to tile around our tub now! It looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing the photos.

Mom said...

Wow. I really like the bathroom, especially the bathtub. The brown was a nice choice in colors.Tell Tim he did a good job.