When they are outside, Riley loves to ride his bike and go for walks in our neighborhood.
Ethan likes to get into trouble.
They also like to play with bugs.
This is a roly poly they found the other day. Both of them loved watching it crawl on their hand and then go into a ball.
I bought this water table last summer. They ask to play with it everyday. It usually entertains them for at least 30 minutes. If you don't have a water table, I highly recommend getting one.
When they aren't outside, they are eating....
painting...
or playing Nick Jr. on the computer.
By 7 p.m. they are completly worn out and ready for bed.

















3 comments:
I love seeing your day! The boys are adorable and growing up too fast! Cute fam!
Thanks for sharing the boys' day.I miss not seeing them regularly.
Thanks for sharing their day.I know they are enjoying the warmer weather to play outside.
Post a Comment