Monday, April 26, 2010

Better late, than never

I am very late getting my Easter post up, but it took me a few weeks to get some pictures.

Before we left for Hendersonville, the Easter bunny brought some goodies for the boys.


Riley got a Zhu Zhu pet

and Ethan got a Curious George DVD- that we all love!


Then we headed to Hendersonville to spend Easter with my family. Our festivities began with an Easter egg hunt at Mimi and Poppy's house on Friday.




Riley's cousins, Chayse & Austin

Then all the kids dyed Easter eggs. Ethan wanted to participate also, so we let him play with an egg.




On Saturday morning, we went to McDonalds with my dad, stepmom, my kids, my sister, and her children. Then we headed to a high school where they had The Big Ol' Egg Drop. They dropped a total of 20,000 plastic eggs from a helicopter.


There were plenty of eggs for all the children there.


The kids had a lot of fun!

On Saturday night, I went to Long Hollow Baptist Church with my children, sister, and her children. It was a little weird going to an Easter service on Saturday night but I really wanted to go with my sister and it worked out better for her to go on Saturday. I'm really glad we went because it was an amazing service!



On Sunday, the kids had another Easter egg hunt at Big Daddy and Dee Dee's house.








A horrible stomach bug ended up following us to Hendersonville. Riley only threw up once on Friday and I am so glad it didn't hit him hard. Then on Monday I was extremely sick and I'll spare you the details. Ethan also got sick on Monday. Then by Tuesday it hit my sister and her husband. It went on and on, until every single one of my family member had it- a total of 11 people.  :(  So, I'm sorry to all of my family for spreading the horrible virus!


No comments: