Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Monkey Joe Party

We had a Birthday party for Riley and Ethan with my family last weekend. I am so glad we were able to celebrate their Birthdays with them!

Riley had so much fun playing with his cousins!


My Beautiful Grandmother










Ethan enjoyed diving into his cake again.








A visit from Monkey Joe


Ethan was not feeling well at party. Early Sunday morning I ended up taking him to the ER because he had a high temperature. When we got back home, we took him to our pediatrician and found out he has croup. We had some rough nights with him and at times it was very scary. This is the first time Ethan has ever been sick and I haven't ever had to deal with an illness this seroius. He is beginning to feel better but he's still coughing and not feeling himself. I am looking forward to seeing his smiling face again.



2 comments:

Becky said...

We have been out of town and I just got the email about Ethan. I hope he is all better. They are so cute!

Mom said...

...But you left off Tim's picture.I am glad Ethan is doing better. I know it was a long week for you. I hope Riley is doing okay.