On Saturday, Riley was trying to take his coat off when he tripped and fell straight onto his chin in the kitchen and busted it wide open. As soon as I saw it I knew we would be going to the ER to get it stitched up. Riley was crying pretty bad and Tim and I hated to see him so upset and in pain. Tim's parents came to the ER so that they could help us with Ethan and help calm us down. He ended up getting about 5 stitches. The doctor and nurses at the Children's ER at the Medical Center were amazing! They gave Riley a rubber duck and a red ambulance. The toys helped calm him down and he held tightly onto them as his doctor put the stictches in. Today his mouth has been a little sore but his chin hasn't been bothering him. I was just at the ER with Ethan so now I hope we do not have to go back for a long, long, long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment