Monday, February 9, 2009

Say "Cheese!"

Today I've been working on a Valentine's Day project and I wanted to get a cute picture of the boys together. I only have a few pictures of them together because its so hard to get Riley to smile for a picture- especially if you want him to and he's not in the mood. I was trying every trick to get him to smile and it just wasn't going to happen.



So I decide I would try again later and this is what he looked like "later."



He drew all over his face with a washable marker while I was cleaning up his mess he had just made with the paint. I will have to say that he did a pretty good job. I like the star above his eye. Daddy had a good laugh when he came home!

Of course, then he was ready to smile for the camera and I was able to get some cute pictures for my project. I guess that's just the way it goes.




4 comments:

Staci said...

Too cute! I knew there was a reason I only allowed Color Wonder markers around Isabella. :)

Becky said...

This is cracking me up! That is a picture that will be in the family for many years I bet. Adorable!

Michele said...

Kind of looks lilke a little tough guy! UFC in his future?!?!

Susan said...

I wonder if this is a sign he may like to tatto his body later.