My morning started at 5:30 by feeding Ethan. Then by the time I got him back to sleep, Riley was awake at 6:30- ready to play with play dough. (I told him it was way to early to be getting the play dough out!) Thankfully, both the boys took a good nap so I was able to get some rest also.
After Riley's nap I took him out to play in the snow.

It was so cold!
After Riley's nap I took him out to play in the snow.

It was so cold!
Ethan enjoyed playing in the floor. He will be 4 months old on Thursday. The time has flown by. He is such a sweet baby boy!
After we got Riley and Ethan in bed, Tim gave me a card and roses. Today is our 7th year anniversary of when we first started dating. Tim was 19 and I was 22. We had been friends for about 6 months but on February 4, 2002 sparks flew and our lives have forever been changed! My life is better than I could have ever imagined and I'm so happy being married to my best friend!
I'm very impressed that Tim remembered because we haven't celebrated that day since we've been married. Honestly, I had forgotten.
I'm very impressed that Tim remembered because we haven't celebrated that day since we've been married. Honestly, I had forgotten.
Tim is handy and romantic. What more could a girl ask for?








No comments:
Post a Comment