Monday, January 5, 2009

Can't turn your back for a second with a toddler....

Tim and I have been wanting to paint in our kitchen but we haven't had the time to do it. This afternoon Riley thought he would get a jump start on it for us while I was doing this dishes. We want to paint it green so he even got the color right.
This is a picture of him trying to hide.

This is a picture of him admiring his work of art. He was being so cute about doing it, it was hard not to laugh. This is the first time he has written on the walls so I certainly didn't want to encourage it.

Thanks for the watercolor paint Mimi!!

Most of it came out with the help of a magic eraser but we might be painting sooner than we had planned.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Opps, sorry. I could have sworn it said "washable" on the packaging.Send it as an attachment so I can put it in my grand kids art book,.

Michele said...

Oh no! The first of many "artistic adventures" I'm sure!