Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our Visitors This Weekend

My sister, Julie, and her children came to visit us this weekend from Hendersonville, TN. Chayse just turned 4 and Austin is 2 (4 months older than Riley). I really enjoyed having them here this weekend. I miss getting to spend time with my sister and it was good to sit down with her and talk after the kids went to bed. I wish we could have more slumber parties!!

Riley loves playing with his cousins! The visit started by having McDonald's together.


Aren't they cute!?! Somehow, Julie found a place to sleep in the bed with them.

On Saturday, we went to the Hands On Museum. We when got there we were pleasantly surprised to find out that our admission was FREE!

Julie with her kids.


Riley was afraid to get too close to the dinosaurs.

How much money would you like Austin?

I can't imagine my little boy ever being old enough to drive.


Our little space cadets.

On Sunday, the kids played with play dough. I caught Austin with his finger up his nose again! (Notice the wall has been painted since Riley made his artwork on the walls!)

Julie had planned to stay until Monday but unfortunately they had to leave early due to predicted snowy weather. The snow better come or I am writing a not so nice letter to the meteorologist.


Everyone hugged and they had to make their 5 hour journey back home. We all had a great weekend. I hope they can come back sometime when its warmer and we won't have to worry about snow.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Looks like a fun weekend!

Michele said...

Your letter is "R"!

Hull in the Family said...

We had such a great weekend! Thank you for having us and we'll be back again when the weather is warmer.