Saturday, September 25, 2010

Riley's 4th Birthday

Today when I went into Riley's room he said, "Today is my Birthday and I'm 4!"  Yes, he is four and I can hardly believe it. He is growing up way too fast. I remember the day he was born just like it was yesterday. That was such a special day to us! I remember holding him for the first time and thinking, "He's all mine." Riley is such a sweet boy and he has one of the biggest hearts.

This morning we had his Birthday party with his friends. I was worried about rain and kept checking the weather channel for hour by hour forecast. Well it never rained and it was a perfect day for an outdoor party! We rented a Bounce House for his party and he LOVED it.

This is a picture of him looking out the window while it was going up.



Riley and Ethan LOVED jumping!



His friends also enjoyed jumping


While others enjoyed playing on the playground





Pizza Time!




Presents Time


All of Riley's friends wanted to help him.


Cake Time!






After Riley's friends left, he loved diving into his new toys.



This is Riley telling me- "I'm done with pictures, Mom."


Afterwards, we got the jumpy out again and the boys jumped and jumped.





This face tells me I had one HAPPY Birthday Boy!


Riley had a great Birthday and I hope its one that he remembers!! Tim and I feel so blessed to have Riley as our son!!
Thank you God!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thanks for the birthday pictures. I wish I could have been there. It will be fun celebrating when you come in October. I'm glad the weather cooperated.The bounce house looks fun.