On Friday night, Tim and I attended his 10 Year High School Reunion. Luckily, I knew quite a few of his classmates and both of us had a great time!
On Saturday, we went swimming at his parent's house. My 2 little boys are turning into fish! Riley is really getting the hang of swimming.
Ethan really enjoys being in the water and can swim with his floaties on.
Then we went on a "cart ride"
and the boys threw rocks in the creek.













3 comments:
Thanks for sharing pictures. I love your black dress. You look so pretty. The outdoor pictures look like fun. I have really been busy this week keeping up with school work.
Rachael,
I emailed you but wanted to post a comment as well in case the email was incorrect. You won the (way overdue) book giveaway on prayer of hannah! Look for the email and if you don't see it - email us again.
And - I know this post is about a month old but I am just looking at your blog for the first time today. I too love that dress you wore to the reunion! :)
Post a Comment